Monday, June 3, 2013

Creamy Avocado Dressing


I love all things avocado. This dressing is full of delicious flavor and is healthy to boot! The recipe did make quite a bit, but it can be stored in the refrigerator or even used as a sandwich spread. Feel free to make just half of a recipe too. 

 Makes about 3-1/2 to 4 c. (2 T. = 1 point +)


  • 2 c. avocado
  • 1/2 c. olive oil
  • 1/2 c. low-fat Greek yogurt
  • 2 T. lime juice
  • 1 tsp. crushed garlic
  • salt and pepper to taste
  • water


Place all ingredients in a blender. Blend, adding water until you achieve desired consistency * I think I used at least 1/2 c. water. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...