Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Strawberry and Ham Wraps


With strawberry season upon us in the midwest, I thought it would be fun to do a "different" recipe using strawberries. This recipe would be great as a light lunch or even as a snack. The combination of the strawberries and ham may sound strange, but it is actually light and fresh tasting!


serves 1 ( 3 points +)



  • 1 ( 6 inch) La Tortilla Factory whole wheat tortilla ( or any other 1 point tortilla)
  • 1 T. reduced-fat garden vegetable cream cheese
  • 1 oz. thinly sliced deli ham
  • 2 large strawberries, sliced
  • Romaine lettuce, shredded



Spread cream cheese over the tortilla. Top with ham, then berries and lettuce. Roll and cut in half cross-wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...