Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Korean Meatballs


These meatballs were made using boneless, skinless chicken breasts. They were processed in a food processor. They tasted great and saved money since I did not have to buy ground chicken. I served this with fried rice. My family did have a Korean bbq sauce with these as well.


serves 4 ( 5 meatballs = 5 points + )



  • 2 T. brown sugar
  • 2 T. canola oil
  • 8 garlic cloves
  • 3 T. low-sodium soy sauce
  • ¼ tsp. salt
  • 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1" cubes



Preheat oven to 400 degrees and spray a jelly-roll pan with nonstick spray.


Combine brown sugar, oil and garlic in a food processor until mixed well. Add remaining ingredients and process until finely ground.


With moistened hands, form chicken mixture into 20 meatballs. Heat a large cast iron skillet coated with cooking spray. Saute meatballs for 4 minutes, turning to brown on all sides. Place meatballs on jelly-roll pan and bake for 5 minutes or until done.


from Cooking Light

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...