Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Chocolate Cups with Ice-Cream

Triple Chocolate Cookie

Pistachio


My mom on her 64th birthday!


Today was my mom's birthday. Since it is summer and hot outside, I wanted to make something with ice-cream. Since my mom is an extreme chocolate lover, I needed to include that as well. These little cups fit the bill. These would be great for a child's birthday or a bridal or baby shower too!

Serves 12 ( 5 points +)



  • 12 oz. chocolate flavored almond bark (chocolate candy coating), divided
  • 12 foil muffin liners
  • low-fat or fat-free ice-cream or frozen yogurt



Line muffin cups with foil liners and set aside. 
Melt 6 oz. chocolate bark in microwave on high for one minute. Stir. If not completely melted, microwave in 10 second increments until melted.
Spoon mixture into muffin cups and spread up the sides with the back of a spoon. Freeze for 10 minutes. Repeat with remaining chocolate. Freeze until ready to serve. Remove foil liners and fill each cup with once scoop of ice-cream.

1 comment:

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...