Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Creamy Rice

This is an old family recipe. I usually make this with chicken as a main dish, but tonight I just made this as a side dish to accompany Grilled Sirloin Steak with Tomato Jam.



serves 8 ( 5 points +)

2 c. uncooked rice ( you can use Minute Rice if you like)
1 can Campbell's Healthy Request Cream of Chicken Soup, undiluted
1 can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup, undiluted
1 envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix
2-3 c. water

Spray an 11 x 7" baking dish with cooking spray. Stir together all ingredients. Bake at 375 until rice is tender and most of the liquid is dissolved ( about 45 minutes to 1 hour)

2 comments:

  1. I'm planning on making this tonight. Am I supposed to use 2/3 cup water or 2 to 3 cups of water? Looks good, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...