Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Chicken with Prosciutto and Provolone

This recipe was easy to make and low in points. I served it with Spinach Parmesan Souffles and a nice salad. I am including a picture of the salad so you can see how colorful and pretty it was.



Chicken with Prosciutto and Provolone: serves 6 ( 5 points + )



  • 6 ( 4 oz) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
  • salt and pepper to taste
  • 2 T. fat-free Italian dressing
  • 2 oz. thinly sliced prosciutto
  • 3 slices Sargento reduced fat Provolone slices, halved
  • fresh basil leaves



Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray. Add the Italian dressing. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Cook chicken in dressing until juices run clear. Remove chicken from pan and place on a baking sheet. Top with basil, prosciutto and ½ slice of Provolone cheese. Bake or broil until cheese melts.


Here is the salad:

1 comment:

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...