Thursday, May 19, 2011

Roasted Sesame Pork




This roast pork was easy to make and very flavorful. I adapted this recipe from the Weight Watcher's Take Out cookbook.

serves 8 ( ⅛ of pork = 4 points + )

2 T. reduced sodium soy sauce
2 T. honey
2 tsp. Asian dark sesame oil
2 tsp. minced fresh ginger
2 tsp. minced garlic
1 ( 2 lb) pork tenderloin
1-2 T. sesame seeds

Preheat oven to 425 and spray a roasting pan with cooking spray.
Combine the first 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Roll the pork in this mixture to coat all sides. Place pork in the roasting pan and press the sesame seeds onto the top of the roast.

Roast for 45-60 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer pork to cutting board and let stand 10 minutes before slicing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...