Friday, May 13, 2011

Korean-Style Crispy Chicken




Tried this recipe from "Weight Watcher's" last night for dinner. I served it along with Mac and Cheese and Spoon Cornbread. It was the end of the food in the house, so I was forced to go grocery shopping right after that :)


serves 4 ( 7 points + )


  • 1 large egg white
  • 1 T. garlic chili sauce
  • 2 tsp. reduced sodium soy sauce
  • 1 garlic clove
  • ¾ c. Panko bread crumbs
  • 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs ( 4 oz. each)



Sauce:

  • 2 T. garlic chili sauce
  • 1 T. rice vinegar
  • 2 tsp. reduced sodium soy sauce



Whisk together the first four ingredients. Place Panko on a sheet of wax paper or in a shallow dish. Dip chicken into egg mixture, then coat in Panko. Place chicken on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Spray tops of chicken as well. Bake at 425 until golden and cooked through ( about 30 minutes)
Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Serve with chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...