Monday, May 30, 2011

Key Lime Pie

This recipe was adapted from my friend, Susan, over at "Cupcakes and Crablegs". I love making this pie because it is easy, tastes great and does not have an overly tart taste. Welcome to summer!







Key Lime Pie: serves 8 ( 7 points + )



  • 1 ready made graham cracker pie crust ( 6 oz)
  • 1 can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
  • 3 egg yolks
  • ¼ c. key lime juice or regular lime juice ( fresh squeezed)




Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Whisk together lime juice, sweetened condensed milk and egg yolks. Pour into crust and bake for 15 minutes. Cool for 15 minutes. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve topped with light whipped cream if desired.

1 comment:

  1. My best friend is key lime pie obsessed! So making this for her! Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...