Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Oatmeal Walnut Raisin Cookies



These cookies are a great combination of salty and sweet.

Makes 24 cookies ( 3 points + )

½ c. sugar
⅓ c. packed brown sugar
¼ c. butter, softened
1 tsp. vanilla
1 egg
¾ c. flour
1 c. rolled oats
¼ tsp. salt
⅔ c. golden raisins
¼ c. chopped toasted walnuts

Preheat oven to 350 and lightly spray two cookie sheets with nonstick spray.
Place first five ingredients in a large bowl and beat with a mixer at medium speed until well blended. Add flour, oats and salt to egg mixture; beat well. Stir in raisins and walnuts.
Drop by spoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets. Press to flatten slightly. Bake 12 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned. Let stand for 2 minutes before removing to cooling racks to cool completely.

from "Cooking Light"

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering about the points. How many cookies for the 3 points? If its here I've missed it.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...