Friday, October 1, 2010

Chicken Parmesan Sandwiches





Easy...one of my favorites!


serves 4 (7 points + )



  • 1/4 c. fat-free Italian dressing
  • 1/3 c. seasoned bread crumbs
  • 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves ( 4 oz. each)
  • 1/2 c. tomato sauce seasoned to your liking
  • 1/4 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
  • 8 slices light Italian bread, toasted



Dip chicken in dressing, then in bread crumbs. Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes. Top with sauce and cheese and bake an additional 10 minutes. Serve on toasted bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...