Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Peach Cobbler

Best ever peach cobbler!


This is my favorite cobbler recipe. It comes from my friend, Theresa. I have lightened it, though.

serves 12( 6 points +)

  • 5 c. sliced frozen peaches
  • 1-3/4 c. sugar, divided
  • 1/2 c. light stick butter
  • 1/2 tsp. salt
  • 1 c. flour
  • 1 tsp. baking powder
  • 1/2 c.  skim milk
  • 1 T. cornstarch
  • 1 c. boiling water

Spread fruit in an 11 x 7 baking dish.
Beat Splenda with butter. Add salt, baking powder, flour and milk. Mix well and spread over fruit.
Combine 1 c. sugar with cornstarch. Sprinkle over batter. Pour boiling water over all. Bake at 350 for 1 hour or until light golden brown. Serve with light vanilla ice-cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...